13 August 2013

Taxi!

Subjects in motion...

*  *  *

March 2019
I don't know what this article was about.  There is, in retrospect, a reason for its existence... Happy Hour.

It turns out, a happy hour is listed on my family-shared iCal on this evening.  I think it may be that this was Brooke's hh rather than mine - she was the one mainly using our shared iCal at this time.

However, if this was a pre-Val&Sean wedding hh or work related and i wasn't invited, i was likely spite drinking at home alone at the Colonel.

Thus the late-night blog post not yet a half-dozen years ago.

The one clue, "subjects in motion..." implies to me that this was going to go in the direction of theory.  My Arfives don't help specifically, but i had recently (or would soon) see This is The End, which I'm not sure how or why, but may have been related to this.

My summer 2013 (with a lot missing):

3 September 2013


more missing (including Bill Maher @ the Chicago Theatre on 16 June 2013)


No comments: